Whew what a week.

I didn't complete any projects this week but almost.  I added some new crafting site favorites for you to check out.  I order a sampler pack of t-shirt vinyl from http://www.craftvinyl.com/.  I placed the order late last Friday and recieved it today.  Nick at craftvinyl so rocks.  I couldn't believe how fast I got my order and he put these really awesome directions on how to use the t-shirt vinyl in with my order.  I am definetly going to order from here again.  I also order some quilling supplies today around 10am.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I checked my email at 11:00am, they had already shipped my order...all I can say is WOW. 

I also sold 10 of my cards today to the Mitchell Park Domes gift shop today.  I'm so excited to see how well they sell.  They are so confident that they are going to sell that they are paying me outright for them rather than on consignment.  I'm very excited.   I'm hoping this weekend to replenish the card supply, get some coasters done and I need to make two t-shirts with my new vinyl for my nieces who's birthdays are comming up.  I'm feeling ambitious this weekend. :)

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Crafting Supply search

Custom Search

About Me

I've always been interested in arts and crafts all my life. I've dabbled in a little bit of everything, from drawing, painting, woodcrafting, metalworking, beading, papercrafting. I love all types of medium.

Welcome to Midwest Greenworks

I've created this blog as a way to share the different crafts and arts I've created. I use a variety of material and styles. If you have any questions about the items I share, feel free to send my a message and I would be happy to answer.



Followers


Recent Comments