Dog Treat Jars

This was my first attempt at using Vinyl and Glass etching cream.  I think they turned out pretty good.

This was a spagetti sauce jar.  I cut out the letters in Vinyl and used transfer tape to put them onto the jar.  I then used a piece of fabric to cover the cap on the jar and put a ribbon around it to secure it on.


This was an pickle jar.  I used the outline vinyl from the above jar and placed it on the jar and then used glass etching cream.  I followed the directions which said to leave it on for 5 mins, which I did.  I kind of freaked out when I went to wash it off because I didn't see anything on the jar. But after it started to dry I could then see the etching.  I'm not as impressed with this one but I still like it.  Next I'm going to try glass etching some wine glasses. 

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Crafting Supply search

Custom Search

About Me

I've always been interested in arts and crafts all my life. I've dabbled in a little bit of everything, from drawing, painting, woodcrafting, metalworking, beading, papercrafting. I love all types of medium.

Welcome to Midwest Greenworks

I've created this blog as a way to share the different crafts and arts I've created. I use a variety of material and styles. If you have any questions about the items I share, feel free to send my a message and I would be happy to answer.



Followers


Recent Comments