Card for my Mother-in-Laws B-Day


I've been on a bit of a hiatus from crafting lately.  Partially due to the death of my father in May.  His illness came on suddenly and it turned out that he had Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease.  Its very rare, 1 in 1 million.  Thankfully it was very quick.  So this is my first card I've made since his death.  I used my new Cricut lite cartridge Lacy Labels, sold exclusively at Walmart.  I welded two shapes together to make the card.  The trim is from the cartridge.  The center stamp is one that I found on sale at Walmart.  It turned out great and my husband really likes it.  He loves that I make his cards for him because he really doesn't like going to the store to pick one out.

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Crafting Supply search

Custom Search

About Me

I've always been interested in arts and crafts all my life. I've dabbled in a little bit of everything, from drawing, painting, woodcrafting, metalworking, beading, papercrafting. I love all types of medium.

Welcome to Midwest Greenworks

I've created this blog as a way to share the different crafts and arts I've created. I use a variety of material and styles. If you have any questions about the items I share, feel free to send my a message and I would be happy to answer.



Followers


Recent Comments