Birthday Card


This is a birthday card for my mom's Birthday tomorrow.  The flowers in the center are prima flowers.  The dragonfly stamp is from Bubawumps.  I colored them in with PanPastels also from Bubawumps.  PanPastels are the best coloring solution I've found so far.  The come in .30fl oz, which seems small but they last forever.  They sell for $6.00 a piece and come in many colors.  However, you can just get the primary colors and then use white or black to change the tint.

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Crafting Supply search

Custom Search

About Me

I've always been interested in arts and crafts all my life. I've dabbled in a little bit of everything, from drawing, painting, woodcrafting, metalworking, beading, papercrafting. I love all types of medium.

Welcome to Midwest Greenworks

I've created this blog as a way to share the different crafts and arts I've created. I use a variety of material and styles. If you have any questions about the items I share, feel free to send my a message and I would be happy to answer.



Followers


Recent Comments