Garden Journal

This is my first major project.  Its a Garden Journal. I cut out the paper to make a book cover.  Fit the pages into the cover.  Then I used a line of hot glue down the inside center.  I let the hot glue dry, then inserted the pages.  Then I put the cover and pages into my Your Story Machine and let the glue melt again so the pages stuck into them.  I used the cricut to cut out the lettering and used some embelishments to spruce it up a bit. Also don't forget the ribbon for the page marker.   I have been trying to sell them at a local horticultural center near my house but they don't seem to be selling.  So I'm talking to the friends group for the center and seeing if they want to strike up a deal.  They sell them for $10 and I get $5 and I donate $5 to their organization. They really don't cost me too much to make so its a pretty good deal.

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Home

Crafting Supply search

Custom Search

About Me

I've always been interested in arts and crafts all my life. I've dabbled in a little bit of everything, from drawing, painting, woodcrafting, metalworking, beading, papercrafting. I love all types of medium.

Welcome to Midwest Greenworks

I've created this blog as a way to share the different crafts and arts I've created. I use a variety of material and styles. If you have any questions about the items I share, feel free to send my a message and I would be happy to answer.



Followers


Recent Comments